Full or Part Time – Warwick, UK
Guthrie Douglas is a small team of specialist engineers working internationally with architects who share our love of inspirational and sustainable architecture. Owned and managed by the Guthrie family since 1981, we have grown from one engineer’s brilliant idea to world leaders in our niche of technical products for the global construction market.
We are seeking an HR Manager to guide our business at a time of rapid growth. You will work with our board of directors to nurture our people, build high performance teams and make Guthrie Douglas an amazing place to work and learn.
You Must have:
– Strong experience of all aspects of HR
– Strong experience of applying HR principles in a small business environment
– In depth knowledge of employment legislation and practices
– A positive, ‘hands-on’ attitude
– A passion for growing individuals and teams
– Exceptional organisation and communication skills
– A track record of working with integrity, confidentiality, and empathy
– A CIPD or other relevant qualification
– Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
– Knowledge of Payroll and Tax processes
Please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification, and our Company Values presentation. If this feels like the right opportunity for you, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th September 2020.