Current opportunities to join our unique team of specialist engineers and problem solvers are listed below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Part Time (3 day week) – Warwick, UK
Guthrie Douglas are team of specialist engineers and manufacturers of technical blinds for architectural projects. We collaborate internationally with designers who share our love of inspirational and sustainable buildings. Owned and managed by the Guthrie family since 1981, we have grown from one engineer’s brilliant idea to world leaders in our niche, working on some of the world’s most prominent construction projects. www.guthriedouglas.com.
As Finance Administrator you will support the Financial Controller to meet the day to day requirements of the Finance function.
Purchase Ledger Administration
Sales Ledger Administration (including Credit Control)
Other ad-hoc finance administration
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in an administration role and an understanding of bookkeeping practices
- Knowledge of accounting terminology
- Computer literate, with proficient skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Able to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrable ability to build strong and trusted relationships with internal and external parties
- Able to work well under pressure
- Commercially aware and appreciative of the need to complete projects in a timely and effective manner
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, organised, conscientious and accurate
What you will get:
- £18-20k pro rata per annum
- Flexibility on the working pattern for the 24 hours a week
- Pension (min. 2% EE’s & 5% ER’s contributions)
- Life assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- 31 days holiday p.a. (pro-rata), subject to a six-month qualifying period.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to Neelam.Gill@guthriedouglas.com